Kim Noble (UK) is an award winning comedic performance and video artist.
His multi-disciplined approach has led him to work across theatre, TV, film, art and comedy.
He was one one half of Perrier Award-winning, BAFTA-nominated experimental art-comedy duo Noble and Silver. In 2017 Noble started a residency trajectory at CAMPO. In this context, in 2018 Kim Noble created the live radio performance Wild Life FM together with director Pol Heyvaert and musician Jakob Ampe, and in 2020 he created the performance Lullaby For Scavengers, the final part of his trilogy about loneliness and friendship. Lullaby for Scavengers got selected for Het TheaterFestival 2022 and was described by The Guardian and De Standaard as one of the best theatre performances of the year.
Kim’s work uses a provocative and humourous style to expose the human condition: notions of death, sexuality, gender and religion are picked at with dry comedic use of tragedy meshed with absurdity. He has a girls name and no longer smells of wee.
Projects / Credits include:
- Total Theatre Award 2014 for You’re Not Alone.
- B&Q employee of the Month February 2014 (unofficial)
- writing/co-directing a Channel 4 series,
- appearances in Garth Meringues Dark place, The Boosh, Noel Fieldings Luxury comedy
- ‘Kim Noble Will Die’ performed Globally & in Wolverhampton
- Regular workshops/tutor in video and art
- Animations for BBC
- 2000 best new comer award Edinburgh festival
- 2010 Award for innovation in comedy
- Ongoing art exhibitions
- Regular writings for various publications
Kim Noble is an In Between Time Associate Artist.