Black speaks Back tries to develop a space to talk about race and racism in a European context. As a grass-roots organization they mainly use social media platforms on which they share discussions, slam poetry, interviews with young thinkers and professionals from the African diaspora and lifestyle video’s.
- ANDERE HELD(I)EN(NEN) - doorheen het festival
- DEKOLONISATIE IS EEN CONTAINERBAK - 22.02
- BROWN GIRL MAGIC - 23.02
- WHAT DO/CAN/MAY I CREATE? - 25.02
- CULTURELE TOE-EIGENING VAN ONZE PIJN - 28.02
- MOTHERLAND STORIES - 02.03